At Loup Loup Ski Bowl you will experience champagne-powder snow and perfectly groomed runs — with little or no wait time — on about 300 acres of diverse terrain in a family-friendly atmosphere.
Located between Twisp and Okanogan on Highway 20, it’s just a short trip between the Okanogan and Methow Valleys. The Mountain has a lot to offer both beginner and advanced skiers and boarders alike.
- 1,240 vertical feet
- 10 cut runs on Little Buck Mountain (about 300 acres)
- 1 quad chair, 1 Poma lift, and a beginner rope tow
- Terrain park
- Wild Wolf Tubing Hill (we provide the tubes)
- A fully certified ski school with all levels of Alpine and snowboarding lessons
- Our ski equipment retail shop sells skis, poles, snowboards, goggles, gloves, socks & other related items.
- Our rental shop, located in the retail shop, is stocked with Alpine skis and snowboards, kids’ rental equipment & helmets, and other rental gear.
- The Wolf Den, our rustic day lodge with a rock fireplace and food concessions, including beer and wine services (open 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM on all lift-operation days). Special events can also be arranged. Visit our About Us page for more information.
Our standard hours of operation are Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9:00 AM to 3:45 PM.
To learn about our in-season uphill policy, visit out Mountain Safety page.