Our spring pass sale is on so visit our Tickets-Rentals page to view pricing, complete our Liability Release form. and pay by mail. Please note that it is currently not possible to purchase your spring season pass online at this time. We are working to repair the functionality of our website as soon as possible.
Please call CP, our General Manager, at 509-557-3402, if you have any questions. Please leave a message if he is not available.
Lessons for beginners, intermediate, and advanced skiers and boarders.
There’s always something fun happening at the Loup.
At Loup Loup Ski Bowl you will experience dry Okanogan powder snow and perfectly groomed runs — with little or no wait time — on about 300 acres of diverse terrain in a family-friendly atmosphere.
Located between Twisp and Okanogan on Highway 20, it’s just a short trip between the Okanogan and Methow Valleys. The Mountain has a lot to offer both beginner and advanced skiers and boarders alike.
- 1,240 vertical feet, base area is at 4,020 foot elevation
- 10 cut runs on Little Buck Mountain (about 300 acres)
- 1 quad chair, 1 Poma lift, and a beginner rope tow
- Terrain park
- Wild Wolf Tubing Hill (we provide the tubes)
- A fully certified ski school with all levels of Alpine and snowboarding lessons
- Our ski equipment retail shop sells skis, poles, snowboards, goggles, gloves, socks & other related items.
- Our rental shop, located in the retail shop, is stocked with Alpine skis and snowboards, kids’ rental equipment & helmets, and other rental gear.
- The Wolf Den, our rustic day lodge with a rock fireplace and food concessions, including beer and wine services (open 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM on all lift-operation days). Special events can also be arranged. Visit our About Us page for more information.
Our standard hours of operation are Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9:00 AM to 3:45 PM.
To learn about our in-season uphill policy, visit out Mountain Safety page.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and is operated under special use permit with the Okanogan Wenatchee National Forest.
Loup Loup Ski Bowl
97 FS 4200 100 Road
Okanogan, WA, 98840
Phone: (509) 557-3401
GPS: N 48 23.665′ & W 119 54.659′