November 4th, 2023 • 5 – 9 PM
Okanogan County Agriplex
Ralph Parks Award
Honoring Randy Houston
5 PM ~ Doors Open
6:45 PM ~ Silent Auction Closes
7 PM ~ Buffet Dinner
7:30 PM ~ Live Auction
Music for Dancing with DJ Nolan Loucks!
The Soul of Skiing and Snowboarding lives at places like the Loup Loup…
Help us keep it that way for generations to come.
Online: Purchase Tickets →
By Phone: Call (206) 940-9901 or (509) 996-2134
- Purchase Individual Tickets – Option 1 ($45 each)
Let us seat you at an available table.
- Purchase Individual Tickets – Option 2 ($45)
Let us know who you would like to sit with in the field provided at the end of the registration.
- Purchase an 8-person ($360) or 10-person ($450) Table
Invite your friends to sit with you! (We will contact you close to the event to get the names of the people you have invited. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with that information.)
- Purchase a Sponsor Package
The “Rope Tow” Package includes 2 Auction Tickets and the ‘Luge’, ‘Poma’ & ‘Chair Lift’ Packages include 8 Auction Tickets. (We will contact you closer to the event to get the names of the people you have invited.)
Auction Sponsor Packages
$250 ‘Tubing Hill’ Package includes…
- Your business name and logo listed in the program and on our donor banner at the auction
- Your business logo with link to your website on the Loup’s website for one year
- Your business logo on any newsletter sent out over the next year
- 2 Tubing Hill Tickets
$500 ‘Rope Tow’ Package includes…
- 2 Auction Tickets
- All of the ‘Tubing Hill’ Package benefits, PLUS
- ‘Shout out’ on Facebook and Instagram for the next year
- 2 mid-week Adult Lift Tickets to the Loup (replaces Tubing Hill Tickets above)
$1000 ‘Luge’ Package includes…
- 8 Auction Tickets
- All of the ‘Rope Tow’ Package benefits, PLUS
- One Auction VIP table (seats 8 guests, priority placement at venue) & 8 complimentary drinks of your choice
- 2 Luge Tickets
$2500 ‘Poma’ Package
- 8 Auction Tickets
- All of the ‘Luge’ Package benefits, PLUS
- Advertising on each table for your business
- 2 bottles of wine for the table
- 8 Adult Lift Tickets to the Loup (replaces mid-week Adult Lift & Luge Tickets above)
$5000 ‘Chair Lift’ Package (Title Sponsor – 1 available)
- 8 Auction Tickets
- All of the ‘Poma’ Package benefits, PLUS
- Priority listing as the Auction’s “Title Sponsor” on our website, social media outreach, in the printed program, and in radio outreach.
- A Banner with your business name at the Loup Lodge for the 2023-24 Season
- 2 Season Passes (replaces 8 Adult Lift Tickets above)
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in being a Sponsor for this fun, annual event!
Register an Auction Donation
We welcome any donation one would wish to give.
Register a donation to the Auction →
~• Why Support The Loup? •~
It is the goal of the Loup Loup Ski Education Foundation to make skiing and snowboarding accessible to all youth.
To that end, we are on a mission to raise enough funds to allow all kids to ski free…all season from any background. This might seem like a luxury, but it’s really about helping to create a better future. Every day, kids deal with a barrage of bad news; the economy, the environment, politics and the list goes on and on. When people are raised with that kind of stress, the likelihood of growing to be a healthy and successful adult inevitably suffers. Being able to get outside and be part of something like skiing and snowboarding gives kids the chance to grow, build confidence and learn to love the world that they live in.
It has been proven over and over again that recreating outdoors reduces stress in kids and adults, and ultimately helps people live a more fulfilled and productive life. Equitable access to activities like skiing, snowboarding, hiking, snowshoeing, and sledding makes the lives of the people that participate in them better. Every year there are fewer small community resorts than the year before, and the truth is that the soul of skiing and snowboarding lives at small hills just like the Loup.
Please help us keep it that way, and show your love love for the Loup Loup.
~• Loup History •~
Loup Loup Ski Bowl was founded by Ralph Parks in 1958 at its current site on Little Buck Mountain. The mountain operated with four rope tow lifts and a small warming hut until 1968 when new runs were cut and the Big POMA platter lift was installed. The Junior POMA platter lift was installed in 1972.
The Loup Loup Ski Education Foundation (LLSEF), a public non-profit corporation, assumed operation of the ski area in 1990. Since that time a number of positive improvements have been made to Loup Loup Ski Bowl. In May of 1998, the LLSEF Board of Directors made a commitment to purchase and install the Midway Chairlift from Crystal Mountain Ski Resort, and in 2018 the LLSEF Board of Directors made the commitment to replace the day lodge with a beautiful new lodge for our guests.
Throughout all of these and additional significant improvements, skiers and supporters of the Loup have helped LLSEF realize its goal of providing affordable and high-quality winter recreation for area residents and visitors alike. The history of the Loup is one of community involvement and support.