Hey folks, the ski hill, Bear Mountain and S. Summit nordic trails have been packed with our groomers but we need more snow to open the ski area and the nordic trails. We’re still aiming to open December 16 so stay tuned.
Uphill travel and descent at the ski area is currently not allowed as we get ready for our winter season. Thank you for your cooperation!
If you’re looking for employment this winter come up to the ski area Saturday December 3rd from 9am – 1pm to apply. We’re looking to hire ski and snow board instructors, office help and a janitor. Visit our employment page to learn about the jobs for which we’re currently hiring for the 2016-17 season.
Our 2016-17 season passes are available on-line or at the Loup Loup ticket office. We’re open to process purchased passes or sell new ones Saturday December 3rd, 2016 from 9am to 1pm.
Lessons for beginners, intermediate, and advanced skiers and boarders.
There’s always something fun happening at the Loup.
At Loup Loup Ski Bowl you will experience dry Okanogan powder snow and perfectly groomed runs — with little or no wait time — on about 300 acres of diverse terrain in a family-friendly atmosphere.
Located between Twisp and Okanogan on Highway 20, it’s just a short trip between the Okanogan and Methow Valleys. The Mountain has a lot to offer both beginner and advanced skiers and boarders alike.
- 1,240 vertical feet, base area is at 4,020 foot elevation
- 10 cut runs on Little Buck Mountain (about 300 acres)
- 1 quad chair, 1 Poma lift, and a beginner rope tow
- Terrain park
- Wild Wolf Tubing Hill (we provide the tubes)
- A fully certified ski school with all levels of Alpine and snowboarding lessons
- Our ski equipment retail shop sells skis, poles, snowboards, goggles, gloves, socks & other related items.
- Our rental shop, located in the retail shop, is stocked with Alpine skis and snowboards, kids’ rental equipment & helmets, and other rental gear.
- The Wolf Den, our rustic day lodge with a rock fireplace and food concessions, including beer and wine services (open 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM on all lift-operation days). Special events can also be arranged. Visit our About Us page for more information.
Our standard hours of operation are Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9:00 AM to 3:45 PM, except during the Christmas Holidays when we’ll be open every day except Christmas Day.
To learn about our in-season uphill policy, visit out Mountain Safety page.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and is operated under special use permit with the Okanogan Wenatchee National Forest.
Loup Loup Ski Bowl
97 FS 4200 100 Road
Okanogan, WA, 98840
Phone: (509) 557-3401
GPS: N 48 23.665′ & W 119 54.659′