The Loup is excited to announce the launch of a wide variety of new Summer Activities.
These activities and events will include:
- Loup Loup Trails
- Base Area Bike Rentals
- Hosted Bike Rides with Sag Wagons (Coming soon!)
- Gravel Bike and Hill Climb Events (Coming soon!)
- 18-Hole Alpine Disc Golf
- Chair Lift Rides to the Top of the Mountain for Hiking, Picnicking, Alpine Disc Golf
- RV Camping at the Loup
- Saskatoon Kitchen great grab & go food and beverages
Loup Summer Hours
Day Lodge & Ticket Sales:
Fridays – Sundays (+Holidays) 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Bike Rental Shop:
Thursdays – Sundays (+Holidays) 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Scenic Lift Rides & Alpine Disc Golf:
Fridays – Sundays (+Holidays) First Chair 10 a.m. – Last Chair 4 p.m.
All Guests must be off the Mountain before Sunset!
Join Our Team!
The Loup is hiring many positions for the upcoming Summer Operations (beginning June 2022) as well as the 2022-23 ski season. To apply you can send your resume or application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to PO Box 1187, Twisp WA 98856.
- Safety Services Manager/Pro-Patrol
- Lift/Mountain Operations Staff
- Associate Director/Community Outreach and Events Coordinator
“Keeping You in the Loup” Newsletter
A quarterly newsletter brought to you by the Loup Loup Ski Education Foundation (LLSEF).