The Loup is excited to announce the launch of a wide variety of new Summer Activities.
These activities and events will include:
- Loup Loup Trails
- Base Area Bike Rentals
- Hosted Bike Rides with Sag Wagons (Coming soon!)
- Gravel Bike and Hill Climb Events (Coming soon!)
- 18-Hole Alpine Disc Golf
- Chair Lift Rides to the Top of the Mountain for Hiking, Picnicking, Alpine Disc Golf
- RV Camping at the Loup
- Saskatoon Kitchen great grab & go food and beverages
Loup Summer Hours
Day Lodge & Ticket Sales:
Saturdays & Sundays (+Holidays) 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Bike Rental Shop:
Fridays – Sundays (+Holidays) 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Bike Repairs and Tuning Available by reservation or walk(ride)-in!
Scenic Lift Rides & Alpine Disc Golf:
Saturdays & Sundays (+Holidays) First Chair 10 a.m. – Last Chair up 4:30 p.m.; Last Chair Down 5:00 p.m.
All Guests must be off the Mountain before 7:00 p.m.!
Join Our Team!
The Loup is hiring many positions for the upcoming Summer Operations (beginning June 2022) as well as the 2022-23 ski season. To apply you can send your resume or application to email@example.com or mail it to PO Box 1187, Twisp WA 98856.
- Safety Services Manager/Pro-Patrol
- Lift/Mountain Operations Staff
- Associate Director/Community Outreach and Events Coordinator
“Keeping You in the Loup” Newsletter
A quarterly newsletter brought to you by the Loup Loup Ski Education Foundation (LLSEF).