We are fully open with all lifts, tube hill and luge, 9 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. on our normal schedule of Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun.
President’ Day week we will be open February 12-21st then resume our normal schedule though the first weekend of March. The weekend of March 12th-14th we will be open all 3 days. Following that we will only be open Saturday and Sunday through our projected last day of March 28th. Please note that all events are currently postponed due to COVID.
We need to fully outline our COVID policies. Our policy is that you need to practice physical distancing and masks are required anytime you are not alone…
- in lift lines,
- on the chair lift,
- in the washroom,
- in closed spaces,
- the line for the burger cart,
- and in any group setting.
Failure to follow these policies will result in you being asked to leave the hill.
Our primary concern is for the safety of our guests and employees. Two things could limit or end our season, one is multiple complaints about non-compliance and the other is if any of our employees are sick or forced to quarantine the hill can’t open. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Questions or concerns can be directed to our GM email@example.com or (509) 557-3402.
Stay safe and healthy!
Other Loup Info
- The rental shop is open for retail and rentals only.
- Levi of Mountain Meals lined up to be at the hill slinging burgers, brats, cheese sandwiches and other classics. We encourage folks to bring water, snacks and food. The vending machines by the bathrooms are stocked but we have having trouble with the pop machine so it is offline.
- No RV parking will be allowed on MLK and President’s Day weekends in our lot, but you can park at the North Summit Snowpark. Since our parking lot has hit capacity on a few of the days this past week we are limiting the number of RV’s to 5 on a first come first served basis.
- All transactions for lessons, tickets, snow park passes will be conducted through the ticket window only, as will pass photos. Please wear a mask! Also just a friendly reminder we must be fully operating for reciprocal deals with other resorts to be in effect.
- In the interest of managing capacity and doing our best to preserve the “normal” Loup experience, we have stopped pass sales until the Spring Pass Sale on March 1. We have not limited day tickets since the number sold daily remains consistently below the threshold where we would have to cap them. No reservations are required for parking or tickets (for now and hopefully for the season). Wear a mask, stay 6′ apart, be kind to each other and most of all have fun!
We continue to plan for operating during the pandemic. We have been getting great guidance from our national and regional ski area associations. We are also closely following state and federal guidance. Things look a bit different at this hill this year- read more about our plans for operating during the pandemmic. Our schedule may change depending on snow, ski patrol availability or other reasons. This is also subject to local, state and federal regulations regarding COVID.
Help us build the new Loup Lodge!
GoFundMe Community Challenge
Fifty years ago the Wolf Den Lodge was built to get people out of the elements, and give them a place to have a meal and warm up before the next run. The time has come to replace the Lodge, and refresh the school, rental, and repair facilities, too.
Every dollar counts and moves us closer to our goal of a new Lodge for Winter 2020/21. Please click the GoFundMe button and support the Loup with your “Community Challenge” donation.
Little Buck Mountain
NOTE: Uphill and downhill travel on Little Buck Mountain is prohibited, except as written in our Uphill Policy.
Bear Mountain Luge Experience
Loup Loup was excited to introduce Luge Sledding to the Northwest last season and is indeed the very first area in the Western U.S. to offer Luge Sledding.
Snowcat service to the Upper Bear Mountain trail system provides access for Luge sledders, featuring a ride up of 5 km and more than 1200’ of elevation gain. The Bear Mountain trails are accessible from the Loup Loup parking lot, allowing for Luge sledders to ride more than 12 km of groomed trails.
Visit the Bear Mountain Luge Experience page for details.