- Marketing Manager
- Safety Services Manager/Pro-Patrol
- Lift/Mountain Operations Staff
- Ski, Snowboard, Nordic, Telemark Instructors
- Assistant Lessons Coordinator
- Cadet Program – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cadet Program is an opportunity for youth, ages 12-15, to learn on-the-job skills from snow sport professionals within the industry. The program is intended to ready Cadets for entry level positions in the snow-sports industry as paid instructors. The Cadet Program goals include…
- – Introduction to the “Art of Teaching Alpine, Nordic, Tele-mark, skiing and snowboarding”.
- – Improve personal skills and abilities through access to higher levels of professional training.
- – Help participants achieve PSIA/AASI Level 1 Certification.
- – Build social maturity, leadership skills, teaching and technical abilities-and much more.
The Loup Loup SnowSports School is a member of the Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA) and the American Association of Snowboard Instructors (AASI). As Cadets progress through their program training they may apply for membership and then train for certifications. These certifications are recognized nationwide and in New Zealand. The number of cadet positions are very limited. Please contact us for more information.
Now Hiring for the 2022-23 Ski Season
To apply for Loup positions, please send your resume or Loup Employment Application [pdf] to PO Box 1187, Twisp WA 98856 or email as noted below.
Email application or resume to Executive Director at email@example.com.
SNOW SPORTS SCHOOL
Email application or resume to Snow Sports School Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Ski Patrol is 100% volunteer-based. Let us know if you’d like to become part of our team.